CUTE 4.3.1 released
Version 4.3.1 of the CUTE plug-in has been released. It mainly contains minor bug fixes.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- No more anoying error output due to closed projects (GCOV plug-in).
- The project names are not printed repeatedly to the console.
- TDD does not silently disable any other Codan checker anymore.
- Because of the previous point, the checkers for indicating when a test case has not been registered to a suite should now work properly.
- Applying the marker resolutions for test registration now work on unsaved files properly.
Not currently available, but we are about to integrate the possibility to store the test output XML formatted in a separate file.