CUTE 4.4.0 is available
CUTE plug-in for the service release 2.
- It is not possible to create C projects as CUTE projects anymore. Since CUTE depends on templates it was never intended to allow this option.
- Recognition of (un-)registered tests has been improved.
- Dealing with CDT project configurations has been improved.
- TDD can recognize friends and does not complain about too restrictive visibility for friends.
- GCov plug-in has been improved to be able to cope with different versions of GCC.
- Several help topics have not been accessible, those references have been fixed.