CUTE 4.9.0 Released
The CUTE plug-in now come with a completely new look for all code analysis markers.
We have just released version 4.9.0 of the CUTE plug-in. It contains the following new features:
- For avoiding confusion and creating an optical distinction we have added new symbols for all kind of source code analysis-based suggesions. See below.
- There are some bugfixes in the Macronator plug-in.
- Checker for missing operators got improved.
There are three distinct new markers:
- Red with Triangle: Displays a severe problem which will most likely cause compilation error. For example if a class cannot be resolved.
- Yellow with Square: Indicates a problem in the program logic. The compiler will not complain, but the user might have wanted to express something different than he has. For example if a test case has not been registered.
- Green with Star: Marks a suggestion for code improvement. For example to initialize a variable with braced initializer lists as it would be accomodate for C++11