CUTE 4.2.6 released
New version of the CUTE plug-in is available.
Today we have released version 4.2.6 of the CUTE plug-in. Users updating to this version primarily benefit from several improvements in the TDD part:
- Better handling of changes in included header files.
- Improved member recognition.
- Operations on pointer should not be reported as errors anymore.
- Increased resolution preceision for qualified names.
- gcov should now be working under Windows with cygwin and MinGW properly.
- Suite file creation is now more robust and reports proper error messages.