- Registered on: 23 Mar 2011
- Last connection: 13 May 2018
- Boost for CUTE (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 23 Mar 2011)
- CUTE (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 23 Mar 2011)
- CUTE Plug-in (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 23 Mar 2011)
- CUTE Test Framework (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 23 Mar 2011)
- Gcov for CUTE (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 23 Mar 2011)
- Macronator (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 20 Mar 2014)
- Website (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 23 Mar 2011)
Reported issues: 16
13 May 2018
- 12:30 CUTE Problems: RE: undefined reference to static constexpr bool expectedIsEmpty
- If you declare a static member in a class you also are required to provide a definition for it, even if it is constex...
- 12:25 CUTE Problems: RE: terminate called without an active exception
- With high probability this terminate() is called be the std::thread destructor, because you are deleting a thread obj...
04 Apr 2016
- Idea: testing code that shouldn't compile is hard. May be this could be achieved through SFINAE to achieve a run-time...
07 Dec 2015
- 16:39 CUTE Test Framework Bug #156 (Resolved): ASSERT_EQUAL_RANGE
- 14:26 CUTE Test Framework Bug #156: ASSERT_EQUAL_RANGE
- would this be what is wanted. I extended it to work also with initializer_list:
29 Oct 2014
- 13:25 CUTE Suggestions: RE: Suggestion to avoid registering all the tests:
- I created CUTE and the corresponding Eclipse plug-in to avoid such Macro trickery with static initializers.
30 Jun 2014
- 09:52 CUTE Suggestions: RE: Memory Leak Detection & Execution Times
- As a C++ programmer using RAII it never occurred to me that a test might produce a memory leak. Even before C++11, on...
17 Jan 2014
- 11:48 CUTE Test Framework Feature #147 (New): Tests as templates
- Idea from G+ (Rob Meijer)
I would be happy if there would be one unit testing framework that would allow me to:
19 Nov 2013
- 13:38 CUTE Plug-in Bug #139 (New): TDD and variadic template: toggling removes ...
- Toggling a variadic template (member) function rids it from the ... required. this might be a rewriter issue or a bug...
15 Nov 2013
- 10:55 CUTE Discussion: RE: Donations?
- Dear D L
while we would be happy to accept donations to honor our work, our university's managing director and boo...
Also available in: Atom