- Registered on: 07 Jul 2011
- Last connection: 29 Nov 2013
- Boost for CUTE (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 03 Aug 2011)
- CUTE (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 03 Aug 2011)
- CUTE Plug-in (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 03 Aug 2011)
- CUTE Test Framework (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 03 Aug 2011)
- Gcov for CUTE (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 03 Aug 2011)
- Website (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 03 Aug 2011)
Reported issues: 33
29 Nov 2013
- 10:05 CUTE Problems: RE: Not possible to create a test project for my current project
- Hi Simon
To create a CUTE Library Test Project you need to have at least one C++ Library Project in your workspace...
14 Oct 2013
- 11:40 CUTE Plug-in Feature #124 (New): Convert to... CUTE
- It would be great if we could convert common C++ (executable) projects to CUTE projects.
04 Oct 2013
- 14:29 CUTE Plug-in Bug #108 (New): New Icons for CUTE CodAn Markers
- It is confusing if CUTE uses the same CodAn markers as CDT. Results in false positive reports on CDT mailinglist.
- 14:21 CUTE Plug-in Bug #107 (New): Fancier diff view with fonts and colors
- It would be nice if the diff view of the CUTE tests could highlight the actual and expected value. This could be achi...
- 14:01 CUTE Plug-in Bug #106 (New): Add Test to Suite on non-test functions
- The Add Test to Suite action does not work if the target function does not have an ASSERT macro in it.
- 14:00 CUTE Plug-in Bug #105 (New): Actions only available in context menu
- The source actions "New Test Function" and "Add Test to Suite" are only available in the "source" context menu. They ...
02 Sep 2013
- 14:22 CUTE Plug-in Bug #80 (Resolved): template types only work partially with TDD
05 Aug 2013
- 09:50 CUTE Problems: RE: Should I install the CDT entries from the CUTE update site?
- Hi Eyal
Which updatesite did you use in your Eclipse (Kepler)? The current updatesite of the release contains the ...
05 Jun 2013
- 15:51 CUTE Plug-in Bug #77 (New): Too many includes on new creation of new project
02 May 2013
- 11:29 CUTE Plug-in Bug #74 (Feedback): Test View Windows has Wrong Icon
- When running CUTE tests the window displaying the test results does not have the CUTE logo.
Also available in: Atom