CUTE 5.6.1 Release – 22 Feb 2019
Today, we released CUTE 5.6.1. This release updates the underlying Eclipse Platform to 2018-12
and the underlying CDT version to 9.6.1. Additionally, the following bugs have been fixed:
- Several quick-fixes have been missing in the last release
- Sometimes the “Test Results” view didn’t show any output
- There was a timing issue in the “Test Results” view
- GCOV integration was broken
- Some of the Mockator examples were broken
As always, you can download CUTE from the Eclipse Marketplace (go to the Installation page for instructions).
If you have any issues or other feedback, please let us know.
— Toni Suter
CUTE is part of Cevelop, your number one IDE for safe C++ development